The mould magic bathroom cleaner You can make yourself
What is mould?
Mould is a fungi specie that grow in warm or moist environments. Mould can cause allergic reactions in some people, and can also be a health hazard. Mould magic cleaner can help you a lot to prevent from its harmful impacts.
There are many forms of mold that find their way into our homes, and all of them feed off of organic materials. Mold spores are tiny and float freely in the air, so they can easily be inhaled just by being in the same room as them. The most common types of mold are white or black, but there is also purple and green varieties. Even toxic black mould can be found in bathrooms because moisture is what helps mold grow and what it feeds on.
What causes mould in Bathroom?
Mould loves to thrive in bathrooms because the humid conditions create a perfect environment. You can’t forget about the mould if you’ve ever battled it before, because when it’s around it builds up quickly and is hard to get rid of. Mould is caused by excess moisture because mold needs water to grow.
Condensation from showers and baths is a sign of black mould, and this phenomenon is largely prevalent in bathroom environments. When cold air comes in contact with warm air, the cold air cools down the air carrying moisture until it is too low to hold any more. This is why condensation is typically seen on windows and other surfaces that are colder than the surrounding environment.
The major factors that causes mould in bathroom are discussed below:
- Humidity and poor air circulation are the leading causes of mould, which you can observe in most bathrooms.
- Mould can start to form over time in a hot and steamy bathroom.
- Warm, moist air will cling to cold surfaces much in the same way it would cling to your windows in winter.
- If a bathroom is poorly insulated, has leaking pipes, or excess condensation following the use of it, they can contribute to bathroom mould.
How to Stop Mould in Your Bathroom?
To solve condensation-related mold growth, it is helpful to use a solution that kills and prevents the mold from returning. Ventilating the room will help reduce the humidity, but if this does not work, then using a product that removes and prevents mold growth, like bacteriasoc or Nova Mold all-purpose cleaner, is recommended.
There are following simple steps:
- You can get rid of any mould on your walls by painting it with a mould magic killer or steriliser, then cleaning the area.
- Paint onto a barrier solution
- You need to wait for the barrier solution to dry before applying a top coat. If you want, you can mix fungicide additive with any coating to stop the mould coming back.
To stop mould growing on your ceilings.
How to make a mould magic bathroom cleaner
If you’re looking for a natural, mould magic bathroom cleaner, look no further than your kitchen cupboard! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a cleaner that will leave your bathroom sparkling and mould-free.
To make your cleaner, simply combine one part white vinegar with one part water in a spray bottle. Then add a few drops of essential oil to give your cleaner a pleasant scent. Shake well to combine, and then start cleaning!
Spray your cleaner onto any mouldy areas, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then scrub away the mould with a brush or sponge. Rinse well with water, and admire your clean and mould-free bathroom!
How to use the mould magic bathroom cleaner?
First, find an old toothbrush or other small brush. You will also need a bowl, white vinegar, water and baking soda.
Start by mixing equal parts of water and vinegar in the bowl. Then, add enough baking soda to make a paste. Apply the paste to the moldy areas of your bathroom using the brush. Scrub well and let the paste sit for a few minutes before rinsing it away with water.
The dangers of mould
We all know that mould can be dangerous to our health, but did you know that it can also be dangerous to your home? Mould can cause serious damage to your bathroom, and if you’re not careful, it can even lead to flooding.
That’s why it’s so important to keep your bathroom clean and free of mould. But what if you don’t have time to clean your bathroom every day?
Luckily, there’s a way to keep your bathroom clean without spending hours scrubbing: make your own mould magic resistant cleaner!
This DIY cleaner is made with natural ingredients that are tough on mould but gentle on your bathroom surfaces. Plus, it’s easy to make and only takes a few minutes. So why not give it a try?
Tips for preventing mould in your home
Mould can be a pesky problem in the home, but there are some simple steps you can take to prevent it from growing. In the bathroom, make sure to keep surfaces clean and dry, and ventilate the room well to prevent condensation build-up. In the kitchen, avoid leaving wet dishes or food scraps out, and wipe up spills immediately. In any room, keep humidity levels low by using a dehumidifier or opening windows when weather permits.
With the use following tips, you can help keep mould at bay in your home.
- You should reduce the humidity in your home as much as possible, but no higher than 50%. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers will help you to lower the level without changing it too often. You can buy a humidity meter at a home improvement store to track changes in levels over time.
- Make sure the air in your home flows freely. Use exhaust fans that vent outside your home in the kitchen and bathroom. Make sure your clothes dryer vents outside your home.
- Repair any leaks in your home to ensure that the home never has any moisture.
- Clean up and dry your home within 24-48 hours to prevent mold or other unwanted problems.
- Make sure to add mould magic inhibitors into paint before painting. Mould magic inhibitors are available at paint and home improvement stores
- Replace carpets or upholstery with those that are damp, as well as those in areas that get high levels of wetness like bathrooms and basements.
Making your own mould magic bathroom cleaner is easy and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your home. Not only is this DIY cleaner effective at removing mould, but it’s also much cheaper than buying commercial mould magic cleaners. Plus, you can be confident that your family is not being exposed to harmful chemicals. Give it a try the next time you need to clean your bathroom!
If mould is appeared in a bulk quantity and you want to hire a skip for its removal. Then, you can visit our website to enjoy our cheap, quick and effecient skip hire services.